Friday, July 7, 2023

STEPS TO SALVATION SPELLED OUT

 



  





 

 Jesus told the Jews, "He who belongs to God hears what God says" (John 8:47).

The question then becomes, what does God say? 

The answer: About Jesus, during His baptism, God said: "You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy” (Luke 3:22), and again at Jesus' transfiguration, God announced, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy. Listen to Him" (Matthew 17:5). 

So, what does Jesus the Son say that needs to be heeded?

He says, "Unless you believe that I AM who I claim to be, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24). 

Who does He claim to be?

He says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).  

We have finally gotten to the bottom of the issue!

Jesus is the Son of God; He is the only way to God; therefore, to be saved, one has to believe in Jesus. Amen! Please do not argue about the facts or postpone making this decision. This is your opportunity to get saved. 

If you are one of those counting on their good deeds or growing up in a church-attending family, etc. for salvation, you must understand that each person will face God individually. So, make sure you have personally responded to Jesus' invitation and your name is written in The Lamb's Book of Life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment